• Ah-Ha! So we've established my proposal as sound in principle. Now we're just haggling over price
  • Now Will, will you tell me somethin'. Have you come because you need my help to save a certain distressin' damsel? Or.....a damsel in distress? Or.....whatever.....
  • Send this pestilent, traitorous, cow-hearted, yeasty codpiece to the brig.
  • This is not my vessel. My vessel is magnificent, and fierce and huge-ish and gone. Why is it gone?
  • If we don't have the key, we can't open whatever we don't have that it unlocks. So what purpose would be served in finding whatever need be unlocked, which we don't have, without first having found the key what unlocks it?
  • I have every faith in your reconciliary navigational skill's Master Gibbs. Now where is that monkey? I want to shoot something!
  • When you marooned me on that god forsaken spit of land you forgot one very important thing mate......I'm Captain Jack Sparrow!
  • I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically.
  • Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you need to watch out for, because you can never predict when they are going to do something incredibly.......stupid
  • The only rules that really matter are these. What a man can do and what a man can't do. For instance, you can accept your father was a pirate and a good man or you can't. But pirate is in your blood boy, so you'll have to square with that some day. And me, for example, I can let you drown, but I can't sail this ship into Tortuga all by me onesies, savvy? So, can you sail under the command of a pirate or can you not?
  • You seem somewhat familiar have I threatened you before?
  • Gentlemen, Milady. You will always remember this day as the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow!
  • Mr Cotton. Do you have the courage and fortitude to follow orders and stay true in the face of almost certain death? Mr Cotton?.......Answer man!
  • Commandeer. We're about to commandeer that ship. Nautical terms!
  • That's the second time I've had to watch that man sail away in my ship
  • It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails that's what a ship needs. But what a ship is, what the Black Pearl really is, is freedom!
  • No! Not good! Stop! What are you doing? You burned all the food, the shade, the rum! Why is the rum gone? But why is the rum gone?
  • Stop blowing holes in my ship!
  • The Immortal Captain Jack Sparrow. It has such a lovely ring to it
  • Look! An undead monkey! Top that!




Get FREE Soundbox
Now me hearties for those of you who can't be arsed to scroll down to the bottom of the blog this little sound box resides permanently there, but as its talk like a pirate day today, for those of you to lazy to talk then just clip on the links to hear a soundbite of pirate speak.

No comments: