Captain Jacks Mid Season Break

Hello all and welcome to a very special edition of Captain Jacks Tracks. As you will no doubt be aware, this weeks blog is going to be a little different than usual. Not that I don't love putting the hours in to keep you all entertained, but a pirate does need a break every once and a while, and mine is here now, just for one week mind you, don't want you sneaking off and reading something else.
So as I was sitting thinking what could I do to keep the regulars happy and to give any new readers the excucse to want to come back, I had to come up with a plan that would please everyone, and you will be pleased, well all the blokes will, to see that this week is a Hot Chicks Special, with the 14 babes that have graced the blog since Captain Jack went all new this year. So sit back relax and enjoy this weeks......

So there we have it lads, and I hope that fills your boots while I take my well earned rest. I mean as if Captain Jack would let you down. Ah well must dash now. But do not fear, as next week its back to normal, with all the regular goodies, like a Classic Track, another brand spanking new Hot Chick, Ronnie Wood's Bull Plop, Karaoke Classics and all the rest of the regulars, but here to end with this week is a little taster of something to come.....

No comments: