Top Song Of The Year.......So Far

Well isn't it amazing. After six months of doing the stats on the karaoke, and writing this blog, Captain Jack has decided to see if all his hard work has not gone in vain. As a little treat for you and an exercise for me, I have decided to set up a voting line for the best song I have sang this year so far, that is from January to June. All this will culminate in me performing the song at the Birches Head Hotel on my Birthday weekend karaoke on 23rd August, so you have around eight weeks to place your vote. Anyway its pretty easy to vote, and I think the choices are varied enough to give a good response, so get voting!


Top Song Of The Year So Far........ January To June 2007
Angie by The Rolling Stones
Life On Mars by David Bowie
What I've Done by Linkin Park
Bring It On Home by Sam Cooke
Somebody To Love by Queen
Patience by Take That
Let It Be by The Beatles
Ruby Tuesday by The Rolling Stones
Live And Let Die by Paul McCartney & Wings
Let's Get Rocked by Def Leppard
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Voting is limited to one vote per day, but you can vote for as many songs as you like. Please vote as many times as you can, and don't forget to turn up on the 23rd August to hear me belt out the winning track.

Stay Lucky Folks

Captain Jack

8 comments:

Tina said...

well you can probably guess which one i have voted for.

Hope it wins.

Hayley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hayley said...

Its you who keeps voting for it then is it, I'm trying my best to knock it off. STOP VOTING FOR IT!

Louise said...

Why is Layla by Eric Clapton not on the list, that would be my vote x

Hayley said...

Shaun will you please stop voting for Def Leppard!

Shaun said...

Someone else is voting for it too, it's not just me ;)

Hayley said...

Can't believe you've put that link on your Blog! thats not allowed Stop trying to influence peoples votes. Wheres got to be a way i can knock them off the top!!!

Shaun said...

I think Scott should sing the Top 3 winners instead of just the one to keep everyone happy ;)