Join The Campaign



As those of you who know me will know, I am a bit of a rock fanatic. I was brought up on rock music,mainly due to my Dad and because my Mum liked Cliff Richard and i wasn't going there!! I am attempting to start a Campaign to Bring Out More Brit Rock on karaoke as I feel we have avoided some great stuff over the year's.


For too long now namby pamby pop trash has been brought out onto karaoke for the like's of the mindless pop junkie's. Forgetful song's from one hit wonder band's whose music will never stand the test of time.


It's time companies took notice and brought out more great rock stuff on karaoke so I could send people wild with the delights of The Little Angels, Thin Lizzy , Thunder , Skin , Terrorvision etc etc etc.


To help the campaign follow the link to the KJ Forum site and post a message on the Confessions Of A Manufacturer/Retailer section to back my effort's to




BRING OUT MORE BRIT ROCK!!!

http://kjforum.co.uk/